Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday. November 12th

Reflect on your learning this semester so far in this class. Think about the first day you walked in to this room until right now. What have you learned about Web Design? What have you learned beyond Web Design? Explain yourself.

When I first started in this class, I wasn't really looking forward to it. I've never been a big fan of technology courses and I was only taking it because I need the credit to graduate. Throughout the semester, I've actually begun to enjoy this class and have fun with the things we're learning. I know that being able to code a webpage and create a functional webpage could really come handy in the future if I decided to open my own shop or start co-owning the shop I'm already in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment