Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, November 24th

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

For Thanksgiving, I'm going to my grandparents to see them, along with my uncle and a few of our family friends. I'll be helping my grandma finish cooking because I'm the only other one in the family that knows how too. My family doesn't really have any traditions, we're a pretty simple family. Over the five day weekend, I plan on going to work on Wednesday, then go to see Slipknot and KoRn in concert with my friend Zach. On Black Friday I'll be going shopping with my friend Rhyan; we're moving in together in April and buying things for our new house. Saturday and Sunday I plan on working at my jobs and spending time with some friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment